08 October 2003

Events

I thought of just errasing the prevvious entry but decided against it. In a paper and pen journal I would not be given that luxury. Today went remarkably well. I had a morning meeting with the man who will be my new therepist. Seems like a nice enough sort of man. Got lost on the way, was like 20 minutes late and spent most of my session filling out paperwork. then on the ride home (actually my wife was driving to see our psychiatrist) we ran out of gas. She missed her appointment and we waited for my dad to come and fill the tank we had $1.00 to our name. We came home and got a disconect notice on our ellectric and water bill. We owed $306.00 and had to come up with half that to avoid disconection tomorrow morning at 9am. Mom again to the rescue. I hate doing that. We have had to rely on my parents and my in-laws so much it is staggering.

My parents, My in-laws, our church in general, various people at church, our pastor all have done so much for us financially. I feel at such a great loss as to how to thank them for there efforts and yet the crisis still goes on.

No comments: