02 March 2004

Update

Financial: Life is still a mess. We have lost our housing and are attempting to appeal that decision, but it doesn't look good. Our landlord has committed suicide, so just who owns the property and to whom we need to pay rent is anyone's guess. Student loans still have us in debt to the nth degree. I have the opportunity to go back to school, but that will create several problems with the finances.

Work: I got my third day off, that is a VERY good thing. Hopefully that will take some of the pressure off that working third shift has created.

Spiritual: Read my Blog on the passion for details. The third day off has made it somewhat easier for me to attend Church. It still was very difficult. Life would be so much easier if I could just work a "normal" shift, all the way around.

Home: Still a lot of chaos, but it seems to at least be slowing down if not getting better. DW and I don't talk as much as I would like, but at least we are not fighting as much as we did. Intimacy is an up and down thing but that is life with bipolar and ADHD.

Health: We are still up in the air. My therapist has left my HMO so I am without a therapist yet again. My Psychiatrist is also moving to limit the number of family members she will treat within one family to one. My DW has decided that it is best that our son stay with her and that we seek other doctors. All of this is very frustrating and a little scary to me.

No comments: